Prerequisites – CCNA
An associate level of certification in VoIP technology, it equips candidate with the ability to create and manage a voice enabled network. This certification validates aspirant’s knowledge and skills required to handle voice network tasks via VoIP technology like IP PBX, IP telephony, IP phone, call agent, voicemail, etc. CCNA Voice certification is suitable for candidates aspiring to become either a VoIP engineer/manager or VoIP technology administrator.
ENTER-NETWORK CCNA Voice course training especially focuses on topics like Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, PSTN, etc.
The devices used while providing world class CCNA Voice training at ENTER-NETWORK are as follows:
1.Routers: 2611xm, 2801, 2811 series
2.Switches:3550, 3560, 3750 series
3.IP Phones: 7961, 7965, 7970
4.Cisco Unified Communication Manager v8.x/9.x
5. Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express v8.x/9.x
6. Cisco Unity Connection v8.x/9.x
7.CCNA Voice Course Outline: 640-461
1. Describe the Characteristics of Cisco Unified Communications Solution like its functions and components, call signaling and media flows, etc.
2. Understand Provision End Users and Associated Devices like Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, creation, and modification of user accounts for Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
3. Describe and configure Voice Messaging and Presence (Cisco Unity Connection or Cisco Unity Presence) and Create or modify user accounts for Cisco Unity Connection.
4. Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System like CDR, CMR, etc., capacity report generation, monitor voicemail usage, and much more.
5. Understand Provide End User Support (PSTN connectivity, troubleshooting endpoints, usage of phone applications, defining fault domains, etc.).ENTER-NETWORK - a leading Cisco training provider Institute offers commendable CCNA Voice training services to applicants coming from different parts of the world. Our CCNA Voice training makes aspirants well versed with ins and outs of VoIP technologies, making them employable at the same time.