Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the associate level certification in Networking offered by Cisco. CCNA in Routing and switching covers basics of Cisco Networking and routing switching technologies along with IP addressing schemes, routing basics, switching and WAN technologies. After completion of CCNA course, a candidate can easily install, configure and troubleshoot Cisco Routers and Switches for medium sized networks. After completion of CCNA certification candidates can go for higher level of Cisco Courses like CCNP Course.We are Best Institute for Cisco CCNA course Training in India.ENTER-NETWORK provides CCNA course in East DelhiCenter on real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24x7Lab Facility. CCNA curriculum is designed as per Cisco CCNACertification exam blueprints. We do not use simulator software in our classes or labs. In order to prepare for CCNA certification online exam conducted by Cisco, candidates need to work on real devices instead of relying on simulators.Training Center is situated at East Delhi with Biggest Cisco CCNATraining labs in India. ENTER-NETWORK is considered as one ofthe best CCNA Training Institute in Delhi. We also provide industrial and Summer Pieces of training in Gurgaon and Delhi. Tocrack CCNA certification exam in first attempt candidate need to practice at-least for 3-4 hours a day during classes.
Available Training Modes –
Course Outline CCNA 200-120:
1. Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP models and determining the data flow amongst two different hosts within a network.
2. Installing, configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware i.e. Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811) and Switches(2950, 2960, 3550, 3750 series). Concepts like IOS installation, password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be covered.
3. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow.
4. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting STP, VLANs, CAM, and Ether channels.
5. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (subnetting and summarization).
6. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Topics like OSPF (single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing, equal and unequal) are covered.
7. Introduction to WAN: Getting familiar with WAN protocol and devices. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3protocols like Frame relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Introduction to MLS.
8. Understanding IP services like DHCP, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, and NTP.
9. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 2security, layer 3 security that is ACL (standard, extended, named), SSH and Secret password.